Fellowship of Isis
Fellowship of Isis Central Foundation Center
Homepage Archive


What's New!

Our Blog


Introduction
Manifesto - Ethics
Join FOI



Foundation Center
Circle of Brigid
Castle Events


Letters & Announcements


Bookstore


Online Library
Liturgy & Other Books
Lawrence's Works
The Call of Isis



Goddess Art Gallery


FOI Audio Gallery


Castle Photo Gallery


FOI Founders
Olivia
Lawrence
Pamela



FOI History
Historic Photos


Other Resources
Juno Covella
FOI Prayers
Monthly Oracle



FOI Societies
College of Isis
Spiral of the Adepti
FOI Priesthood
Druid Clan of Dana
Noble Order of Tara
Muses Symposium
Center Guidelines



FOI Centers & Networking


Solitary & New Members



Contact / FAQ

Search this site

About this site

Donate



Fellowship of Isis key
This Fellowship of Isis website has been authorized by the FOI Foundation Center: Clonegal Castle, Enniscorthy, Eire


Misc. Historic Photos

(Photos on this page are not public domain and have been included here with permission. Please respect the copyrights and do not reproduce. Thank you.)


Weaver's Cottage
Weavers Cottages in Clonegal
Built by: Alexander Durdin (Born 1712)



Old Mill Theatre
Historic Photo of the Old Mill Theatre
Re-opening of Theatre for Clonegal Arts & Crafts Exhibit on June 17, 1983.
Theatre on the right, and the local Pipers band is in the forefront, left.



Early Postcards from Clonegal Castle


Yew Walk Postcard
Castle Yew Walk



High Altar Postcard
High Altar of the Fellowship of Isis



Return to Historical Photo Gallery

Return to the FOI History Section





© Copyright
All Rights Reserved.